CHURCH HILL — Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast, Jr.” will be presented Friday, March 13 and Saturday, March 14, at 7 p.m., with a matinee on Sunday, March 15 at 3 p.m., at Volunteer High School in Church Hill. Advance reserved seat tickets can be purchased through Friday, March 13, during the school day in Mrs. Fritts’ room. Tickets are $5 per person. Here are some snapshots from “dress rehearsals”.
- Arabella Chi claims she rejected Niall Horan because he's 'too short'
- Cameron Diaz is relishing motherhood
- Zachary Quinto on four years of sobriety
- Selena Gomez delivers inspirational message for immigrant graduates
- Stoppages, starts and successes: Columbia's collegiate esports programs transition to remote competition
- Industry officials: Deregulation helps freight industry thrive without federal bailout
- As Packers ready — virtually — for Year 2 of Matt LaFleur's offense, will odd offseason stunt its growth?
- Steven M. Sipple: How will Moos be judged as Husker AD? The pandemic will have large say
- “I just wish we could have gone longer:” Hancock County has first COVID-19 case
- Sheriff's Dept. receives gifts in memory of THP Sgt. Josh Mabe
- County’s underpaid finance director to receive raise
- DUI and other charges against former RPD officer dropped on technicality
- State urges Tennesseeans to see if any of nearly $1 billion in unclaimed funds are yours
- Intoxicated woman calls 911 asking for helicopter; claims country star Blake Shelton "trying to kill her"
- Juveniles charged with theft of vehicle, burglary of Bulls Gap church
- First cruise-in of the season planned for Friday, May 22
- Kingsport resident facing multiple charges after rolling through stop sign
- Passenger ends up with more charges than driver
Follow Us on Facebook
Find a local business