The Packers held a news conference on Wednesday to welcome new head coach Matt LaFleur to Green Bay.
The 39-year-old first-time head coach reportedly agreed to a four-year contract, with the option for a fifth year, on Tuesday night after arriving in Green Bay.
As featured on
The Packers' mandatory three-day minicamp that starts Tuesday is the team's last work time before training camp starts in July.
Rodgers has gone out of his way during offseason practices to stay in the pocket and throw the ball within the rhythm and timing of the way the play is designed.
Thanks to Golden Bears head coach Justin Wilcox, a former University of Wisconsin assistant, the schism between Aaron Rodgers and the school has been resolved.
- Kim Kardashian West shares cute snap of baby Psalm with brother Saint
- James Norton share 'warm affectionate' bond with Emma Watson
- Khloe Kardashian's KUWTK finale Twitter silence vow
- Jake Gyllenhaal returning to West End for first time in 18 years
- Taylor Swift breaks silence on Katy Perry reconciliation
- Luke Perry's daughter Sophie missed him 'dearly' on Father's Day
- OFFICIALS AWAITING AUTOPSY RESULTS ON BODY PULLED FROM RIVER
- Ed Sheeran's Heinz advert inspired by restaurant visit
- Tent for East Tennessee Awakening Revival goes up
- Dr. Armstrong one of two Outstanding Tennessee Physicians for 2019
- 6-1-19 Police Reports
- Travis Steven Hughes, age 27
- Randy Curtis Smith, age 34, Rogersville
- Hawkins firefighter earns national distinction
- Citizen Tribune's parent company files for bankruptcy protection
- Boyfriend busted for assault, breaking woman's car windows with cycle helmet
- Local man dies when cycle collides head-on with SUV
- Job training services offered at The Shepherd's Center
Follow Us on Facebook
Find a local business