Photo Credit: Christian Hinkle / Alamy Stock Photo
- Average net price ($0-$30,000): $4,978
- Average net price ($30,001-$48,000): $4,392
- Published total price of attendance: $70,570
- Percentage of students paying full price: 41%
- Undergraduate enrollment: 5,746
- Location: New Haven, CT
Yale University is one of the oldest universities in America and another member of the Ivy League. Yale University has a wide array of academic programs, including music, business, science, and humanities. Yale students live in one of 14 residential colleges throughout the duration of their studies and have ample opportunities for extra-curricular activities. According to its financial aid website, Yale was the first private research university in America to establish need-blind admissions and need-based financial aid for undergraduates.