St. Henry Catholic Church, of Rogersville, St. James the Apostle Catholic Church, of Sneedville, and all Catholic churches in the Knoxville Diocese, have, effective immediately, cancelled all gatherings at the churches, per direction of the Bishop — including Masses — until the end of March in response to the COVID-19 emergency. The situation will be re-assessed at that time, a church member told the Review and Eagle.
- Trump: Feds working to help airline, oil, other industries as unemployment claims continue climb
- Angelina Jolie pens article about the increase in child abuse amidst the coronavirus pandemic
- Nikki Bella has had to cancel baby shower amidst coronavirus pandemic
- Hilaria Baldwin is considering sixth child
- Billie Eilish will never 'compare' herself to other pop stars.
- “I want Tennesseans to have hope:” Bill Lee says state COVID-19 data is encouraging
- LOCAL BRIEFS: Five Missouri wrestlers earn academic All-MAC honors
- Star staffers' favorite sports movies span generations, genres
- 2017 Hawkins homicide case to be featured in A&E television special: Part one
- BREAKING NEWS: Hawkins County has first COVID-19 death
- Altered tag leads to nine charges against Rogersville man
- Sheriff's arrest log
- Ballad Health identifies cluster of positive COVID-19 cases in Hawkins County
- March for Marlee held in loving memory of infant born with severe heart defect
- Volunteer track team talented; will they get to compete?
- Hawkins Health Department to set up drive-thru COVID-19 testing site
- Hawkins Countians find joy amid COVID-19 self-quarantines
- Wilma H. Matney, age 90, Rogersville
Follow Us on Facebook
Find a local business