Details for ADVERTISING SALES REPRESENTATIVE
ADVERTISING SALES REPRESENTATIVE Excellent full-time opportunity for an experienced, ambitious, motivated sales professional. This position requires selling and managing existing accounts in an established territory along with securing new print and digital business opportunities for The Rogersville Review,The Hancock Co. Eagle, TheRogersvilleReview.com, Hawkins Co. TV Week,our award-winning series of magazines (Discover Hancock County, Discover Hawkins County, Discover Grainger County, and Discover Sullivan County), other promotional products through the year, as well as the family of other APG newspapers in East Tennessee and Western North Carolina. Ideal candidates will work well under multiple-deadlines ina fast paced environment, have a strong customer service focus, positive attitude, excellent communication skills, be team oriented and a drive for success. We offer a competitive base salary plus commission, health insurance, paid time off, and 401K. Email resume with cover letter and salary history in strict confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by US Mail to: Tommy Campbell Publisher The Rogersville Review P.O. Box 100 Rogersville, TN 37857 The Rogersville Review is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race,ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- “I want Tennesseans to have hope:” Bill Lee says state COVID-19 data is encouraging
- Star staffers' favorite sports movies span generations, genres
- Alabama's board approves $1.7 million budget increase to Bryant-Denny renovation
- Concerns emerging with NFL’s plan for ‘virtual’ draft — hacking, and health risks
- WATCH LIVE: Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee's COVID-19 news briefing
- Auburn in 'good shape' recruiting 2021 class, even during coronavirus-prompted dead period
- Alesha Dixon always wanted to be a teacher
- Gal Gadot wants to feel 'more grounded'
- 2017 Hawkins homicide case to be featured in A&E television special: Part one
- BREAKING NEWS: Hawkins County has first COVID-19 death
- Altered tag leads to nine charges against Rogersville man
- Sheriff's arrest log
- Ballad Health identifies cluster of positive COVID-19 cases in Hawkins County
- March for Marlee held in loving memory of infant born with severe heart defect
- Volunteer track team talented; will they get to compete?
- Hawkins Health Department to set up drive-thru COVID-19 testing site
- Hawkins Countians find joy amid COVID-19 self-quarantines
- BREAKING NEWS: Tennessee Governor Bill Lee to sign ‘Stay at Home’ mandate
Follow Us on Facebook
Find a local business